Murano Burano Torcello private tour By Luxury water taxi
There are two ways to visit Venice: follow the flow of tourists who take a fixed route chosen by about 20 million people every year or leave the tourist trail behind. We pride ourselves on creating authentic travel experiences for curious visitors who yearn to go beyond the typical. Get away from the crowds and delve into the real Venice your way, with your Private Tour guide in Venice.
Venice Murano Burano day trip is private offering the opportunity to experience the Venetian top islands at your own pace. The old history of Venice begun from its islands. Learn about the historical and social context of Murano and Burano. Discover the techniques on the ageless arts of glassblowing and lacemaking. Our Murano Burano tour combines the natural beauty of the lagoon, traditional craftsmanship, and picturesque villages atmosphere.
Hear from your expert local guide about the islands heritage and their secret stories. Step into authentic workshops of local artisans. Watch in awe as they create intricate handcrafted pieces.
- Private transportation
- Back to Venice by private water taxi
- Entry/Admission – Isola di Murano
- Entry/Admission – Burano
- Entry/Admission – Torcello Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Pick up: Hotel / Seaport / Airport / Train Station or Other according to your needs